- Eco Sprinkler
- The creative integration of advanced technologies in mechanical engineering, polymer chemistry, and hydrodynamics within an eco-friendly framework is what makes our sprinkler heads truly one of a kind.
- Our RC-RES ECO SPRINKLER can boast all the features and benefits of ECO BRASS®, while utilizing the least amount of water pressure (7.0 psi) to disperse the required 13GPM for even sloped ceilings up to an 8-over-12 pitch in a 16’ by 16’ room.
- Eco Brass
- Eco Sprinkler uses Eco Brass, a US patented lead-free copper alloy made of domestically virgin material.
- Has physical and mechanical properties that provide excellent resistance to corrosion and zincification while still maintaining its strength.
- Meets US EPA standards for anti-microbial properties
- Complies with the stringent lead-free NSF14 Annex G requirements and is useable for stand-alone and multi-purpose sprinkler systems
- Innovative Products
- Only company to offer Intermediate (175°F) Flat Concealed Sprinkler Heads
- More World-Exclusive products coming soon in 2015
Smart and Efficient Protective Cap
- Safety Feature
- Senju Sprinkler heads also provide a safety feature as the sprinkler’s deflector and delicate inner components are protected from the moment they are packaged at our manufacturing facility to when they are ready to be trimmed.
- Cap Diameter
- Cap Diameter is slightly bigger than the sprinkler cup
- The sheetrock crew can carve out a perfectly sized hole that fits the diameter of the cover plate’s retainer without ruining the ceiling.
- Ease of Installation
- A huge advantage of Senju Sprinkler’s RC Sprinkler Models (including RC-RES, RC-QR, RC-QR-EC) is its ease of installation thanks to the protective cap’s innovative design elements.
- The tolerance limit to the ceiling level is clearly marked on the protective cap and small bumps are added to the head so it can be fastened with just the right tension.
- Installable with Cap on
- Enables fastest installation
- A contractor can install our head the fastest because unlike every competitive sprinkler, our cap has a custom opening for the socket to go through and installs seamlessly.
- Saves Time
- Saves two steps of removing and later reinserting the cap multiplied by the total number of sprinkler heads on the job.
- No more time spent tediously reinforcing protective caps to the heads with tape.
- No more time and money wasted on returning to a job site to secure flimsy caps if they have fallen off.
- No more unflattering holes in the sheetrock and time spent to repair them. Less time, less labor, and less room for error equals more profit for the contractor.
- Standard Cover Plates
- The most selection of standard cover plate color options in the industry
- 11 colors in total
- Contemporary and Ultra-Modern Square Cover Plate
- 5 new standard wood grain pattern cover plates in both the RC and CN sprinkler series:
Light brown, brown, dark brown, black, and red.
- Does not require a set-up fee
- Able to accommodate a wide range of ceiling styles and colors
- Allow your wood ceilings to keep its charm and character without distractions.
- Most wow factor at an exceptional value.
- CN Model Cover Plate is smallest in the Market (2-3/8”)
- RC Cover Plate has very small air gaps to reduce shadow rings
- High quality materials used resulting in a high end product
- 100% Robotically Manufactured and Quality-Controlled
- All of our products are 100% robotically manufactured and quality-controlled to insure that the quality is first-rate and of perfect condition
- The sprinklers are tested with Helium (smaller molecule than Water [H20]) to guarantee that there are no leakages
- Materials supplied within Senju
- Most of the components in our products are supplied from within the Senju group of companies, resulting in higher-quality materials and lower costs in the end products
- Fully stocked warehouse in Southern California
- With a fully stocked warehouse in Southern California, our products are able to be shipped with a shorter lead time