Custom Color Cover Plate Orders
- Dec 04 2020
Custom Color Ordering Process
1. Please review the pricing for custom color cover plates. The Set-up fee is applied for each color per order. Please contact a rep for exact pricing!
2. Select the quantity of the desired item. Make sure to select a size and temperature range for desired item.
3. Please let us know if you wish for us to use a custom formula or mixed formula paint
4. Please list the paint manufacturer
5. Please cite the paint name and paint code
6. Please select a gloss level: Options include flat/matte, eggshell, pearl, satin, semi-gloss, and gloss
7. If you are using a custom formula or a mixed formula paint, please send us at least 1 quart of the actual paint to our office. This will be used for the production of the covers. Nothing other than the actual paint will be accepted.
8. If you are looking for a custom color cover plate going into a multi-colored surface such as a wood grain ceiling, you are required to choose either a standard paint from any paint manufacturer that is to your liking or a custom formula paint. If you choose a custom formula paint, please send at least 1 quart of the actual paint to our office. Nothing other than the actual paint will be accepted.
9. Once we receive this completed form with your signature (and your custom paint if applicable), it will take an estimated 10 business days to complete, then the order is shipped immediately. The set-up fee per color and finished custom color covers are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.